- EquineSA is a marketing medium for all, wanting to place
adverts that are horse related.
- The section for placing adverts cannot be controlled
when users select specific information or enter specific
data about the ad.
- EquineSA cannot control users selecting a specific
'Categories' for placing their adverts in any way.
- Some of the 'Breed Names' under the Breed Categories,
are simply just Category Names and NOT an Organisation,
Association or Company name of any kind. "Boerperd" is
simply just a name created for the unregistered or cross
"Boerperd". The name "SA Boerperd" is an official Breed
- EquineSA will not be held responsible or get involved
with, or between parties that have issues with other parties
placing adverts in any way.
- Any and all issues between parties must be resolved by
themselves & NOT with EquineSA.
- Please note that all information is kept strictly
confidential & not distributed to others outside EquineSA.
- Querying bloodlines or registrations should be done with
SA Studbook, to verify officially recognised breeds as
declared by the registrar of Animal Improvement.
- When placing adverts and selecting the 'Disciplines',
the following must apply. The 'Discipline' selection must
already be applicable to the horse! Do not select a
'Discipline' when you think your horse is a possible
'Discipline' if it is NOT! Please select the correct
- Please be aware of scams! EquineSA will not be held
responsible for any transactions made by anybody regarding
the purchases of horses or other items on this website.
- By accepting & submitting forms, you warrant that you
are liable for the invoice/account.
- Payment required in advance, within five days from date
of invoice for advertising deadline.
- Should any amount remain unpaid after five days from
date of invoice, such amounts will attract interest of 15%.
- You will be responsible for any legal fees, collection
charges & costs raised by lawyers, on an attorney & own
client scale, tracing agents & persons other than lawyers.
- You will accept the residential address indicated on the
forms/invoices as domicillium citandi et executandi for the
purposes of all correspondence.
- Irrevocably consent to EquineSA reporting to any credit
bureau your payment record pertaining to the agreement in
the event that you are in breach of the agreement.
- All Pricing exclude VAT.